The Franciscan Alumni Association (FAA) is made up of men and women who were involved in the priest and brother formation of St. John the Baptist Province or Our Lady of Guadalupe Provinces in the Order of Friars Minor. Our members include those who went on to profession and ordination as well as those who did not. The FAA seeks to serve Jesus by:
- Building up the common bond that Franciscans students and friars found in our attraction to St. Francis of Assisi, a bond that resulted in our exploration of a Franciscan vocation;
- Furnishing a means of strengthening our Franciscan Spirituality;
- Fostering communication among members of the association;
- Offering consolation and reconciliation to those who are experiencing feelings of bitterness or alienation; and
- Assisting and furthering, in any way possible, the work of Our Lady of Guadalupe Province and St. John the Baptist Province, the Order of Friars Minor, and the Franciscan missions.
Newsletter are sent to all members yearly. This website is maintained with information on current events, archival material and a guest book where messages can be left. The annual reunion, meeting, and memorial service are conducted each year on the Saturday following Father’s day.